WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
“In the beginning God, To know Christ and to make Him known”
St Philips is one of six Churches belonging to the Parish of St. John’s, Wynberg in association with the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (ACSA). We are a Family Church located in Kenwyn, which was first known as The Wetton Church Hall, which opened its doors for the public worship in December 1921 In 1968, the building was consecrated and the name changed to St Philip's Church.
We welcome absolutely everybody to our Church as our aim is to encourage people into a meaningful and joyful relationship with God. We rejoice in seeing how this promotes tremendous personal development, and often heals relationships…………
So in, “Making Him known”, we at St Philips have numerous Ministries that work to spread the Good News and extend our Mission to outside the walls of the Church. Our Ministries operate only through the compassion and dedication of our Family members.